When we think of traditional Chinese cuisine, we tend to associate salty dishes with chicken , beef, pork, shrimp , vegetables, rice …
And yet Chinese cuisine is also sweet, desserts and pastries! Varied and delicious specialties that can be as much caloric as dietary.
Pastries rich in kcal
In Chinese desserts, we really find everything! Peak Surge Keto If you are gourmet, you will surely be tempted by the choco-banana nems or the banana fritters …
Although very tempting these desserts are no less caloric. Avoid all desserts with frying (very fat) and bananas (about 95 kcal per 100 grams of banana) .
The Cake Wax is a great classic of Chinese pastries. It is prepared for the Chinese New Year or the Spring Festival. Consisting of rice flour , sugar and orange marmalade , it takes no less than 7 hours of cooking in the water bath for the traditional version. A variant based on caramel can reduce the cooking time of 4 hours but beware of kilos (400 cal average)!
Chinese pastries and diet: which to choose?
When making your choice, opt for lighter and fresher recipes such as lychee and ginger sorbet .
Easy to prepare , lychee is a fruit that does not get fat and is rich in vitamin C. Well dosed in fiber and carbohydrates , it also provides protein to the body.
A lychee sorbet is equivalent to about 135 kcal . Why not try smoothies? Soy smoothie, tofu and melon is a healthy and original version of Chinese pastries . It is the perfect choice to combine diet and pleasure (less than 100 calories). As for the coconut ball, another must in Chinese cuisine , it will make your taste buds dance without guilt (230 kcal).
What light recipe?
Looking for Chinese pastry ideas for your slimming diet? Let yourself be tempted by the express mousse with lychees and coconut . It’s gone for the preparation!
- For lychee mousse:
- 350 g canned litchis
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 90 grams of liquid cream
For the coconut mousse:
- 40 grams of sugar
- 30 cl of coconut milk
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 30 cl of liquid cream
- For the coconut mousse:
- Put the gelatin sheets in a bowl of water
- Heat the sugar and coconut milk over low heat and add the drained gelatin from the heat
- Add liquid cream to whipped cream then add it to the gelatin / coconut mixture
- Pour everything into 6 containers and place in the refrigerator
For lychee mousse:
- Mix lychees in a thermomix mixer
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water
- Whip the cream and sugar until you get a whipped cream
- Mix the lychees and whipped cream
- Heat the lychee syrup over low heat and add the gelatin off the heat
- Pour the lychee cream into the syrup by gently mixing
- Finally add the preparation on the coconut mousse in the containers and keep cool
Being able to select the most dietary Peak Surge Keto Reviews Chinese pastries allows you to taste exotic flavors while keeping the line.